|Roxy Ann 15° (650 Down fill)|
Great temperature range for motorcycle camping. Goose down makes it a lightweight bag that packs small.
NOTE: We do not have the gray/turquoise color scheme. We have the lemon/lime + purple model only.
Don't forget a sleeping pad! Remember, Big Agnes sleeping bags are not stand-alone items - they require a sleeping pad. The Petite version of the Roxy Ann takes a 20"x66" pad, Regular takes 20"x72".
|Bag Weight (pet/reg):||2lb 13oz / 2lb 15oz|
|Shoulder Girth (pet/reg):||68 / 70|
|Hip Girth (pet/reg):||66 / 68|
|Stuff Sack Size (pet/reg):||7" x 15" / 8" x 17.5"|
|Compressed Size (pet/reg):||8" X 6" / 8" X 7.5"|
- Integrated pad sleeve; you're always on your pad
- No-draft yoke around neck
- YKK #8 zipper; Petite has 60" zipper, Regular has 70" zipper
- Rectangular shape and generous cut makes for roomy foot box and shoulder circle, extra 2" of girth in hip area, extra insulation in foot and core areas
- Regular requires 20" x 72" pad; Petite requires 20" x 66" pad
- Petite accommodates 5' 8" camper because of extra 2" of length in foot box
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Pillow pocket sewn in (Big Agnes Pillow sold separately)
- No-draft wedge insulates connection between bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell fabric: Water resistant, down proof, rip-stop nylon
- Interior lining: Soft, breathable, down proof nylon microfiber with stain resistant finish.
- Interior fabric loops for bag liner
- Available in LEFT or RIGHT zipper: when you are in the bag on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side