We love this tent for solo adventuring.
Room for two in a pinch but especially nice as a solo shelter. If you're counting grams and ounces and trying to keep packed size to the absolute minimum, this is the way to go.
For adventure motorcyclists, this is flat-out the best solo tent we've come across. Under 3.5 lbs, very small packed size, super easy to set up (just one pole!) and all the room one person needs.
No discounts will apply to this item.
|Packed Weight:||3lb 6oz|
|Packed Size:||6.5" x 16"|
|Floor Area:||28 sq ft|
|Vestibule Area:||8 sq ft|
|Floor Width:||52" at head, 42 at foot|
- Free standing, three season, not just light - superlight
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system featuring press-fit connectors and lightweight hubs.
- Single hub/pole system for easy set up
- Tent body clips to pole frame for quick/easy set-up
- Fly: 20D rip-stop, silicone-treated nylon, 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body: 20D nylon mesh providing great ventilation
- Floor: "bathtub", 30D rip-stop, silicone-treated nylon, 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- D shaped door with mesh pocket above
- Storm flap covers vestibule zipper
- Taped seams
- Superlight X-peg stakes
- Footprint sold separately