|Lynx Pass 2|
We're not enthusiastic about the pole design/structure of these Lynx Pass tents. They're a little odd and take some getting used to. But hey, the price is right!
|Weight:||5 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Floor Area:||36.5 sq. ft.|
|Vestibule Area:||17 sq. ft.|
- Three season, free standing, backpacking tent
- DAC lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing. All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum - the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability.
- Fly is nylon rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Floor is polyester rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable breathable polyester rip-stop.
- One door and vestibule with extra large oval door on tent body. Door stows away completely in a mesh pocket. Vestibule door may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles. Storm flaps on vestibule door zippers.
- Gear loft loops included but SQUARE gear loft is sold separately. Footprint highly recommended and sold separately.