|Royal Flush 3|
This is a very solid, weather-worthy tent. Great for a couple or for solo camping, but not recommended for 3.
Why so spendy? Has to do with the materials employed to keep the weight so low (a 4-season tent this size under 9 lbs. is considered quite light). The lightweight Cordura of the fly and floor, the nylon (rather than polyester) of the tent body, the DAC Featherlite NSL pole system and lightweight hubs - these high-end features definitely add to the price but the price is well worth it to those counting ounces.
|Packed weight:||8 lbs. 5 oz.|
|Footprint weight:||11 oz. (sold separately)|
|Floor area:||46.5 sq. ft.|
|Vestibule area:||11 sq. ft. and 6 sq. ft.|
|Length:||90" (door to door)|
|Width #1:||59" (at doors)|
|Width #2:||84" (side to side at widest point)|
- Four season, free standing, lightweight mountaineering tent
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Interior mesh pockets and multiple gear loft location options. Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Heavy duty reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- Fly vents and two floor vents allow for venting in inclement weather
- Double doors and vestibules. Storm flaps over vestibule zippers
- DAC Twist and HClips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Fly is durable, lightweight Cordura rip-stop with silicone treatment and 1200mm polyurethane coating. Floor is durable, lightweight Cordura rip-stop with silicone treatment and 1200mm polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is breathable nylon rip-stop with closeable mesh vents
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing.
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- 15 Lightweight, over-sized, aluminum Mega X stakes included. Mega stakes may be buried as deadman anchors. Over-sized stake out loops (to be used with skis, ice ax, ski poles etc.)
- "Packed weight" includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions and packaging but not the footprint (footprint sold separately)