|Buffalo Park 40° (Quallofil)|
Delivers a full 80" of circumference at the chest and shoulders. Great for warm summer nights when all you want is the bare minimum of protection. Also makes a good overbag for layering with another sleeping bag - it'll deliver an additional 25 degrees of insulation. Lightweight and small-packing.
|Stuff Sack Size:||8" x 17.5"|
|Compressed Size:||8" x 12"|
- Integrated pad sleeve; you're always on your sleeping pad
- 70" YKK #8 zipper
- Rectangular shape and generous cut offers more room in foot box and shoulders; 25” width provides plenty of girth
- Nylon stuff sack
- Pillow pocket sewn in (Big Agnes Pillow sold separately)
- Shell fabric: Water resistant, nylon rip-stop.
- Interior lining: Soft, breathable, cotton/poly blend with a stain resistant finish.
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Available with LEFT or RIGHT zipper. When you are in the bag on your back, the right zip is on your right side, the left zip is on your left side.