|SureFire E2D LED Defender|
This bad boy's 200-lumen high beam is 10x brighter than a big two-D-cell flashlight - more than enough to temporarily blind an aggressor's night-adapted vision. The Defender's crenellated Strike Bezel® and scalloped tailcap provide additional self-defense options.
The 5-lumen low beam is suitable for navigating around a dark campsite, room or parking lot.
|Maximum Output:||A blinding 200 lumens|
|Tactical Runtime (runtime on max output):||1.9 hours|
|Low Output/Runtime:||5 lumens/76 hours|
|Weight w/batteries:||3.7 oz.|
|Bezel diameter:||1 inch|
|Power:||Two 123A lithium|
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Strike Bezel® provides personal defense option
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low