|SureFire 6P Defender|
INVENTORY DWINDLING. PLEASE do not shop except within the Garage Sale - http://www.fullthrottlecamping.com/garage/login.php - password = RideOn
The 6P® Defender is a compact, high-output flashlight with enhanced self-defense features. It uses a precision micro-textured reflector and a SureFire incandescent or LED lamp to produce a smooth, brilliant beam with enough power to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision. Output is either 65 (incandescent) or 120 (LED) lumens.
What's the nasty self-defense feature? Well, besides temporarily blinding someone, the 6P Defender's crenellated Strike Bezel® is designed to tear/gouge that blinded aggressor. I know, I know, you've never been in a situation where anything like this was needed. Yes, but what if you were?
|Max Output Incandescent/LED:||65/120 lumens|
|Tactical Runtime at max output Incandescent/LED:||60 min./120 min.|
|Weight w/Batteries:||5.3 oz.|
- Precision reflector creates smooth beam with no spots or rings
- Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, click for constant-on
- Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body with Type II anodizing in glossy black
- O-ring sealed and gasketed; weatherproof.
- Crenellated Strike Bezel® provides enhanced self-defense capability (blind & gouge).
- Virtually indestructible, electronically regulated light emitting diode (LED) has no filament to burn out or break; lasts for thousands of hours (LED version).
- Coated Pyrex® window protects LED and reflector while maximizing light transmission (LED version)
- The incandescent model features an impact-resistant BOROFLOAT® window to protect the high-pressure Xenon lamp and maximize light transmission.
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life