|Fish Hawk 30° (650 Down fill)|
2010 Fish Hawk sleeping bag! 650-fill goose down allows this bag to weigh in well under 3 lbs and compress to an 8"x7" package. A great summer bag but with all the cold weather features like hood, draft tube along the zipper line and draft yoke at the neck.
Remember, Big Agnes sleeping bags are not stand-alone items - they require a sleeping pad. The Fish Hawk takes a 20" wide pad (and either 72" or 78" long, depending on Regular or Large).
|Bag Weight (reg/lg):||2lb 8oz / 2lb 13oz|
|Shoulder Girth (reg/lg):||70" / 73"|
|Stuff Sack Size (reg/lg):||8" X 17.5" / 8" X 17.5"|
|Compressed Size (reg/lg):||8" x 6" / 8" x 7"|
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again.
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders.
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included.
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow.
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners.
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper.
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in. No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad. No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper.
- Shell fabric: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water. Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon with stain resistant finish. Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water.
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side.