At 5'6", Jupiter's Cabin isn't quite a stand-up tent for most of us, but close enough! Enough height for gettin' dressed without slippin' a disc. And with 62 sq. ft. of floor area and steep walls, it's a roomy one.
Comes with a full coverage rainfly (not shown in picture at right) so you don't have an exposed-to-the-elements doorway.
At over 11 lbs. and 23"x10" packed, this tent isn't going to show up on the back of many motorcycles, though packin' it on the bike isn't out of the question. You buy this bad-boy for its roomy interior, large door, full-coverage rainfly and price. Dang, this baby costs less than $300!
|Packed Size:||10"x23" roll|
|Floor area:||62 sq. ft.|
|Head Height:||66" (5'6")|
|Vestibule Area:||14 sq. ft.|
|Weight:||11 lbs. 15 oz.|
- Three season, free-standing, car/motorcycle/base camp tent
- DAC lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- Floor is durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Tent body is lightweight polyester mesh and durable breathable polyester rip-stop. Tent body door is polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Factory-taped seams.
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- One large D-shaped door; 8 mesh floor pockets
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes SQUARE gear loft - sold separately. Footprint sold separately